Homebodies

Friday, June 6, 2014

Winners of May Challenge #2

Hi, all!  Mynn here with a HUGE apology!  I am so late getting the winners from our last challenge out to you!  No more, talk, let's get down to business!

Our Top Winner is~


Congratulations!  Grab your badge from the sidebar and wear it with pride!

Our Top 5 are~








Congrats to you all!  Grab your badge from the sidebar, too!

PLEASE NOTE:  ALL WINNERS MUST FOLLOW OUR CHALLENGE RULES IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR  TOP WINNER OR A SPOT IN OUR TOP FIVE.  Please review the rules before linking up with our challenge post by reading them in the tab up top.  Thank you. :)


ALSO--please join in our BLOG HOP going on right now!!!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

4 comments:

Deepti said...

wohoo!! Thank you so much for picking my card as a winner, you made my day :) congrats to all the top picks

Gracie CH said...

Yay! Thanks so much. I enjoy this challenge very much! And thanks for the fabulous blog hop too.

Carmen M. said...

Thank you so much for choosing me in your top 5 I am thrilled! Congrats to the other winners as well.

Robyn Oliver said...

Thank you thank you thank you...I did so enjoy making this card and I'm over the moon. Congrats to the other winners, many lovely cards this challenge. Cheers and have a wonderful week Robyn