Homebodies

Sunday, March 15, 2015

February 2015 Challenge Winners

WOW.  We had some absolutely AMAZING entries in our challenge last month!  We all had a hard time voting on just our top faves, but we did it and now we have some winners to announce!

Our Top Winner is~

#58 Teresa Kline



Our Top 5 Picks are~
(actually a top 6 as we had a tie)



Congratulations, one and all!  Please grab your badges from the sidebar and wear them proudly--they were all very well deserved!  If you haven't had a chance yet, please come and play along with our current challenge, friends, for another chance to win!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

10 comments:

Pamellia Johnson said...

How wonderful! Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your top 5 picks! I'm thrilled and honoured! Congrats to all the other winners as well, see you again soon. :)

Maura R said...

I am so honored that you chose 2 of my cards in the top 6! Wow, you just blew me away and I thank you! One question: My name is not linked to my card like the other names are....I know I have a gallery rather than a blog, but other challenges have been able to link it to their blogs. Is it possible to link mine too? I would be grateful!

Martha Herrera said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the 5 Honorable Mentions! I am so honored. Congrats to all the winners!

Becca Cruger said...

Congrats to all the winners! Lovely work!

Judy V said...

Maura R, I apologize for not being able to link your cards. My computer just flashes constantly when I go to your gallery. I will have to see if I can get someone else to link you up. So sorry.

Maura R said...

Thanks Judy, I appreciate you seeing if someone else can help!

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

Thanks For the Honorable Mention !

Samra Leshinski said...

Thank you so very kindly for picking both my entries in top 5 and honorable mention. Congrats to all :)

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Congrats to Teresa, and to all of the other winners. Thanks for selecting my card for honorable mention!

Teresa Kline said...

WOW, thank you kindly for the win...congrats to the others too!

sparkle & shine *~*